April 18, 2017
eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability Release of uniteme and reachme 17.04.
As with the previous two releases, we’re continuing to focus more on fixes and minor improvements in uniteme as work continues on the next generation of code. Unite Web (the new User Portal) gains the ability to disable certain user functionality (this was also included in 16.12.1).
reachme gets a few new reports and improvements to situations where users get their web browser disconnected from the reachme server. In previous versions if an agent had their browser disconnect from the server the call would be requeued. Now on browser disconnect, the system admin has the option to let a phone call continue instead of the only option being to requeue the call.
Also as always, thanks to the Dev & QA team at eZuce for their excellent work on this release.
In all 55 issues (enhancements / fixes) are addressed for uniteme and reachme in this release.
The next uniteme and reachme release will be 17.08.
uniteme New Features:
- Unite Web Admin Control over User Features
- Unite Web user control over Conference Bridge Entry / Exit tones
- Unite Web user control over Conference Bridge Voice Announce of Entry / Exit
- Statistics collection for sipXproxy service (phase 1 of a multi-part project)
- Improvements to Yealink phone configurations
- REST API to create/modify a user/user group and set properties
- Improved backup speed by breaking apart backup and compression
- Improved CDR display in Unite Web for users. Added duration and ability to select Time Zones.
- Make Unite Web tab blink when there’s a new message.
reachme New Features:
- Improve reach agent reconnect in case of network loss – leave call up
- Added ‘agent’ specific skill to remove skill in a recipe action.
- New Reports:
- Voicemail Detail report
- Voicemail Overview report
- Agent States report
- Ensure Reach standard and custom reports are Backed up with system backup process.
- Report Improvements:
- Added magic skills to Agent Availability report
- Added ‘Sent’ to Agent Group Activity report (total CDRs with direction outbound and disposition of agent initiated)
- Full Release Notes with installation information are located here: 17.04 Full Release Notes
Who Should Install?
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations. If you have a patch installed to your system a new patch may be required. Please contact email@example.com if think you may have a patch applied as that may be replaced during the update.
eZuce’s software products continuously progress through an Agile based development methodology that keeps feature functionality comprehensive and up-to-date in response to evolving market and customer requirements.
New software releases are made at a rate of four to six releases a year. Releases are numbered in the <yy>.<mm>.<uu> format where <yy> and <mm> designate the year and the month, respectively, in which a release is made generally available. Where applicable, <uu> corresponds to an update release relative to a general release on which fixes are made available.
In order to ensure service continuity and stability, customers may keep their production environments unchanged for up to a 6-month period during which release updates or patches are made available. After a release is more than 6-months old, eZuce customers would have to upgrade to the latest generally available release – inclusive of all fixes to date and any new patches.
If you have questions about updating you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need assistance with the update contact your account manager or email email@example.com.
Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.ezuce.com/display/unite/uniteme+17.04