January 14, 2016
SRN New Release Summary
eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of the eZuce SRN (formerly SeeVogh) Client Release 3.2.0. The eZuce SRN video conferencing and collaboration service is being used by research communities around the globe to quickly participate in video meeting rooms. The client has been updated with new colors and design. Some of the new display features include picture in picture option with deskshare, video grouping, and private screen share when in an Aparté session. In addition to the new features, the new release also includes some bug fixes.
SRN New Features:
- New client look & feel.
- Transcoded videos now includes user nicknames in the window.
- Video grouping option if a user has multiple cameras on their system.
- Picture in picture option when user opens deskshare.
- Private Screen Sharing in Aparté sessions.
- Client remembers last video mode used and uses that in new meeting.
- Added Turkish translation
- System message enable/disable.
- Fix for some GUI issues
- Fix some issues with SIP SDP (Session Description Protocol)
- SIP NAT (Network Address Translation) fixes
- NEW – Helpful videos are available here: http://ezuce.com/resources/videos/ (ViewmeME videos may help with some of the new SRN features).
Who Should Upgrade?
All SRN users should upgrade to the new client version.
Most users will be prompted automatically that there is a new version available and they will be able to download and install the client themselves. Users, if they choose, may manually get the download from http://srn.ezuce.com
Mac OS/x 10.6.x and earlier users please use the older 32 bit client: http://srn.ezuce.com/download/SeeVoghRN_macos_32bits.dmg
Your assistance is greatly appreciated in helping us strengthen the product:
Please report any issues with the client to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Report any feedback / suggestions / comments or questions to: email@example.com