Access to Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for technical support
Problem reporting, tracking and resolution
Software maintenance releases
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Access to online support portal and download service
Guaranteed escalation and response time
ProCare™ for sipXcom Open Source Support
ProCare for sipXcom is a comprehensive technical and product support offering for eZuce’s customers and partners. We now offer Procare for sipXcom open source software. Procare for sipXcom is available below and through our sipXcom Partners.
Learn about the unique features of eZuce ProCare services for sipXcom
“It should not matter whether you want to use the open source or commercial version of the software. eZuce is expert in both systems and can provide the level of insurance production environments need..”
Gerald Stabile, CEO, eZuce, Inc.
“We are delighted that eZuce has a level 3 and engineering support offering for the sipXcom open source software. Having an SLA that ensures our quality of service gives us confidence in utilizing sipXcom.”
Keith Bruce, Managing Director, Trader Link Networks, eZuce,Inc.
“Providing support for sipXcom is an easy overlay to our existing support for the commercial version of the code. Our TAC and development resources are expert in both solutions making it easy to support sipXcom partners and users.”
Utilizing an open source PBX paltform can be a risky proposition without a commercial grade support option to provide assurance. eZuce Procare for sipXcom is a comprehensive technical support service offering for sipXcom users and partners.
• Uniteme support agreements provide faster response and resolution times
• Uniteme Bug fixes are tested through the eZuce SQA process, whereas sipXcom patches are placed directly out into the sipXcom repository
• Uniteme support agreements provide unlimited incidents per year, while sipXcom support is per incident
• Uniteme customers have Solutions Architect access, sipXcom support is limited to TAC and sofftware maintenance
• Uniteme support customers have an escalation process to eZuce management, sipXcom does not have a management escalation
Procare for sipXcom is a comprehensive support offering
eZuce TAC and engineering teams support an extended version of the sipXcom code in our Uniteme commercial version of the code. Providing support for the open source version is easy for us.
Communications Enabled Customer Support Services Process
sipXCom Service Level Agreements
eZuce takes pride in adhering to these stringent Service Level Assurance (SLA) terms to assure customer satisfaction.
Need more detailed information on the sipXcom Procare Support SLA?