January 17, 2017
eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of uniteme and reachme 16.12.
We’re continuing to focus more on fixes and minor improvements in uniteme 16.12 as work ramps up on the next generation of code.
reachme however continues to see major enhancements since 16.08. With the 16.12 release we continue to improve and add to reports.
Also as always, thanks to the Dev & QA team at eZuce for their excellent work on this release.
In all 68 issues (enhancements / fixes) are addressed for uniteme and reachme in this beta release.
The next uniteme and reachme release will be 17.04.
uniteme New Features:
- Conference Bridge Entry / Exit tones configurable
- Conference Bridge Voice Announcement of Entry / Exit
- Grandstream 2130, 2140 and 2160 phone configuration support
- Autoprovision for new 301, 311, 401, 411, 501 and 601 phones
- Run backups under cgroups to protect CPU of system during backup
- REST API enhancement to allow for partial user data entry
- Strip leading digits for UserID on LDAP import
reachme New Features:
- New Reports:
- Agent Availability
- Agent Activity Individual and Group
- Agent State History
- Allow reports to be scheduled and emailed
- Allow Supervisor to be able to differentiate between agents who can take a call after they end their current call and those who can take a call immediately because they are idle
- Show archived Reachme recordings in a different color
- Add configuration parameter to clean out old agent state events
- Client browser side notification if Reachme portal connection has expired or no longer reachable
- Report Improvements:
- Added Outbound and Other to Agent Individual and Group Productivity
- Enhanced Agent Individual and Group Productivity (run by selectable agent group, show agents in output whether they have data or not)
- Full Release Notes with installation information are located here: 16.12 Release Notes
Who Should Install?
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations. If you have a patch installed to your system a new patch may be required. Please contact email@example.com if think you may have a patch applied as that may be replaced during the update.
eZuce’s software products continuously progress through an Agile based development methodology that keeps feature functionality comprehensive and up-to-date in response to evolving market and customer requirements.
New software releases are made at a rate of four to six releases a year. Releases are numbered in the <yy>.<mm>.<uu> format where <yy> and <mm> designate the year and the month, respectively, in which a release is made generally available. Where applicable, <uu> corresponds to an update release relative to a general release on which fixes are made available.
In order to ensure service continuity and stability, customers may keep their production environments unchanged for up to a 6-month period during which release updates or patches are made available. After a release is more than 6-months old, eZuce customers would have to upgrade to the latest generally available release – inclusive of all fixes to date and any new patches.
If you have questions about updating you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need assistance with the update contact your account manager or email email@example.com.
Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.ezuce.com/display/unite/uniteme+16.12