Sangoma Case Study on openUC
About the Author: ezuce
eZuce is an innovative technology company that provides a visually integrated unified collaboration environment to small and medium enterprises. eZuce delivers enterprise class voice, unified messaging, instant messaging, audio, web, and video conferencing. Our solutions leverage eZuce OriginTM (formerly known as openUC), an open standards software platform that supports any end-user device while delivering virtually unlimited scalability, robust functionality, and flexible cloud/on premise deployment options. Combined with an open-source economic model, eZuce Origin slashes both operating and capital expenses to deliver unprecedented value among enterprise-class visual collaboration and unified communications solutions.
- August 21st, 2017|Comments Off on Reachme Contact Center Full Feature Description
- February 15th, 2017|Comments Off on Uniteme Unified Communications Product Description
- August 31st, 2016|Comments Off on sipXcom ProCare Technical Support Brochure
- April 26th, 2016|Comments Off on Viewme Release 4.2.2
- September 24th, 2015|Comments Off on Uniteme (Unified Communications) Brochure