Uniteme UC and Reachme Contact Center General Availability of Release 16.12.1
March 21, 2017
eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of uniteme and reachme 16.12.1.
This mid-release update of 16.12 addresses some immediate issues discovered in 16.12 and includes a few of the new features and improvements that will be making their official debut in 17.04.
reachme gets some particular attention with this bug fix release. The browser reconnect mechanism is significantly improved should an Agent or Supervisor’s browser session get interrupted. Additionally a new feature has been added that will allow an Agent to continue a call if the browser connection does become disconnected.
Also as always, thanks to the Dev & QA team at eZuce for their excellent work on this release. Our QA team worked tirelessly over a weekend to help bring this bugfix release out in a timely fashion.
In all 27 issues (enhancements / fixes) are addressed for uniteme and reachme in this beta release.
The next uniteme and reachme release will be 17.04.
uniteme New Features:
- Unite Web Admin Control over User Features
- Unite Web user control over Conference Bridge Entry / Exit tones
- Unite Web user control over Conference Bridge Voice Announce of Entry / Exit
- Improvements to Yealink phone configurations
- REST API to create/modify a user/user group and set properties
- Improved CDR display in Unite Web for users. Added duration and ability to select Time Zones.
reachme New Features:
- Improve reach agent reconnect in case of network loss – leave call up
uniteme Special Notes:
- If your organization utilizes Polycom phones and has many users without Voicemail permission, UC-4376 is of particular importance.
- Full Release Notes with installation information are located here: 16.12.1 Release Notes
- The 16.12.1 repo location is the same as the 16.12 repo location. The original 16.12.0 code has been moved to the archive directory.
Who Should Install?
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations. If you have a patch installed to your system a new patch may be required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if think you may have a patch applied as that may be replaced during the update.
eZuce’s software products continuously progress through an Agile based development methodology that keeps feature functionality comprehensive and up-to-date in response to evolving market and customer requirements.
New software releases are made at a rate of four to six releases a year. Releases are numbered in the <yy>.<mm>.<uu> format where <yy> and <mm> designate the year and the month, respectively, in which a release is made generally available. Where applicable, <uu> corresponds to an update release relative to a general release on which fixes are made available.
In order to ensure service continuity and stability, customers may keep their production environments unchanged for up to a 6-month period during which release updates or patches are made available. After a release is more than 6-months old, eZuce customers would have to upgrade to the latest generally available release – inclusive of all fixes to date and any new patches.
If you have questions about updating you can email email@example.com or if you need assistance with the update contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.ezuce.com/display/unite/uniteme+16.12.1