January 18, 2016
eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of Uniteme and Reachme 15.12. The new Uniteme release includes templates for Polycom VVX as well as automatic voicemail purging. With new Reachme you can now create Recipes on Queue creation. Overall the release contains 32 new features, improvements, and fixes. For Uniteme and Reachme we’re continuing on a two month release cycle.
uniteme New Features:
- Polycom VVX 101 and 201 Templates.
- Automatic purging of Voicemails and Conference recordings in all user folders.
- Optional automatic PIN entry for Voicemail Pilot call from a user’s extension.
- Auto Extension and optional automatic PIN entry for Voicemail Pilot call from a user’s Home or Mobile phone number.
- Replaced SIP Capture services with continuously running Network Packet Capture Service.
- Calls to Voicemail Pilot from extension with no voicemail will prompt for voice mailbox extension.
- Administrator can now control location of the temporary backup files that are created when backup operation is running.
- System Audit Records now stored in Backup.
reachme New Features:
- Call recordings now included in backup.
- Show Queue Skills on Agent in Agent State Widget.
- Login failure details now logged to sipxreach.log.
- Added ability to create Recipes on Queue creation.
- Show Agent Name on Reach Agent UI.
- Full Release Notes with installation information are located here: 15.12 Full Release Notes
- If you are required to maintain Audit records, please download them from Admin GUI ahead of upgrade as they will be removed from Postgres with this upgrade.
Who Should Install?
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations. If you have a patch installed to your system a new patch may be required. Please contact email@example.com if think you may have a patch applied as that may be replaced during the update.
If you have questions about updating you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need assistance with the update contact your account manager or email email@example.com.
Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.ezuce.com/display/unite/uniteme+15.12