Uniteme (unified communications) and Reachme (contact center) Release 16.02
March 30, 2016
eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of Uniteme and Reachme 16.02.
This is an exciting release especially for Reachme with 53 of the fixes or enhancements targeted at the product. Uniteme has 30 new features, improvements, and fixes.
Uniteme New Features:
- Easy portal customization for Uniteme customers.
- Make New User Welcome eMail customizable
- Change some system defaults related to call transfers
- UniteWeb – Sort Voicemail by date
- UniteWeb – Upload user avatar
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 4.0.8 and Later Firmware Support
- Yealink plugin updates (contribution)
Reachme New Features:
- Enhanced Reporting
- Create custom reports and display them in Supervisor Portal
- New Jasper Server version
- Short CDR and Traffic Detail Reports
- Configurable Auto Logout of Reach Agent if in Release mode for Specified Time
- Outbound Calling Improvements
- Outbound Calls appear in CDR
- Outbound calling controlled through Agent and Agent Group Permission
- Outbound call widget integrated in session manager
- Full Release Notes with installation information are located here: 16.02 Full Release Notes
Who Should Install?
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations. If you have a Uniteme or Reachme patch supplied by TAC installed to your system a new patch may be required. Please contact email@example.com if think you may have a patch applied as that may be replaced during the update.
eZuce’s software products continuously progress through an Agile based development methodology that keeps feature functionality comprehensive and up-to-date in response to evolving market and customer requirements.
New software releases are made at a rate of four to six releases a year. Releases are numbered in the <yy>.<mm>.<uu> format where <yy> and <mm> designate the year and the month, respectively, in which a release is made generally available. Where applicable, <uu> corresponds to an update release relative to a general release on which fixes are made available.
In order to assure service continuity and stability, customers may keep their production environments unchanged for up to a 6-month period during which release updates or patches are made available. After a release is more than 6-month old, eZuce customers would have to upgrade to the latest release generally available release – inclusive of all fixes to date and any new patches.
If you have questions about updating you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need assistance with the update contact your account manager or email email@example.com.
Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.ezuce.com/display/unite/uniteme+16.02